BC Iron Limited is an Australian-owned publicly listed company that derives its revenue from the operation, development and exploration of mineral projects. BC Iron is headquartered in West Perth and primarily operates in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.

BC Iron Limited is listed on the ASX under the code BCI.

BC Iron Limited is an iron ore mining and exploration company that operates primarily in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.

BC Iron is currently invested in the following mining project:

  • Nullagine Iron Ore Joint Venture (NJV) in Western Australia. The NJV is a collaboration between BC Iron and Fortescue Metals Group. Under the terms of the joint venture BC Iron controls 75% and Fortescue Metals Group Limited controls the remaining 25%. 
  • Iron Valley, a mine located in the Central Pilbara region of Western Australia, is operated by Mineral Resources Limited under an iron ore sale agreement.
  • Buckland, a proposed development project located in the West Pilbara region or Western Australia.

Learn more about our Company Reports

IBISWorld Company Profile Reports

Company profile reports provide key information on the Top 2000 earning companies in Australia. Reports include a written description of a company, its history, brands and products, contact details and key personnel, operating and legal structure, financial data, industries of involvement and business service providers.

Sample Data

This Company Has Operations in the Following Industries:

Iron Ore Mining in Australia
Mineral Exploration in Australia

Table of Contents

Company Details
Key Personnel
Growth & Ratios
Service Providers

Looking for our Industry reports?

Assess your competitors with powerful business tools that provide strategic insights and analysis on over 600 Australian industries.

Contact Us

Want to speak to a representative? Call us.