Here is an entry level opportunity to
- Start your career with an Australian owned company that is an industry leader & follows world’s best practice.
- Enjoy a great company culture that offers loads of opportunity and a career path.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients across diverse industries and varied business needs.
We are seeking a driven energetic individual for our Account Manager role to manage and grow a portfolio of existing and new clients. This is both a dynamic role that requires both client relationship and sales skills. Your portfolio of clients in the SMB sector will be full of opportunity and potential. You will provide ongoing service throughout the client’s membership to ensure that we optimize their likelihood of renewing and any opportunity to up sell additional products and services. If you are focused on providing the best service and are driven to grow portfolio opportunities this is the role for you.
IBISWorld is Australia's richest source of business information, publishing independent, comprehensive and up-to-date research on over 500 industries - including statistics, analysis and forecasts. We also provide reports on industry risk, business-environment trends and Australia's top 2,000 companies. IBISWorld is an international company with offices in the US, UK and China providing similar research services for those markets.
- Proactively call existing clients to maintain & build relationships
- Grow your own accounts by selling new products and services
- Provide strong customer service skills and build relationships with a broad customer base
- Manage day-to-day needs of your growing client base
- Develop new contacts within your accounts to assist with potential growth opportunities
- Conduct training and product awareness sessions through your strong communication and presentation skills
- Research and understand each client’s business to identify new opportunities
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Basic understanding of current business issues
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise work duties to meet deadlines
- The ability to give product presentations to various user groups
- A team player who can work with team members and other departments to achieve results
- The ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Previous retail or sales experience looked favourably however not essential
This job can be based out of our Melbourne or Sydney office
Please Email Resume and Covering letter to Careers26@ibisworld.com